Is there a limit to the number of "Administrator" users I can have for my account and how do I add more?
There is no limit to the number of Administrators that you can have (or people with Leadership Team, Group Leader, or Event Leader access). Additional Administrators (or users with higher access levels) can be added at any time by following the directions below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on "Add New Volunteer" under the “Volunteer Management” section of the Main Dashboard.
- Enter the individual's information.
- At minimum, you should enter Last Name, First Name, Primary Phone Number, and E-mail.
- Select the appropriate "CERVIS Access Level" (Administrator, Leadership Team, Group Leader, Event Leader).
- Please note that only users with the Administrator access level may add other users with the Administrator or Leadership Team access level.
- Click on the "Create Volunteer Profile" button to create the profile.