There is no limit to the number of Administrators that you can have in your system (or Leadership Team, Group Leader, or Event Leader access users). Additional Administrators (or users with higher access levels) can be added at any time by following the directions below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on Add New Volunteer under the “Volunteer Management” section of the Main Dashboard.
- Enter the individual's information.
- At minimum, you are required to enter Last Name, First Name, and Primary Phone Number. While E-mail is not required for profiles created on the backend, they are required in order for the user to login to their own account, so should be treated as required in this instance.
- Please note that only users with the Administrator access level may add other users with the Administrator or Leadership Team access level.
To update the CERVIS access level for an existing system user, please reference the Knowledge Base Article here: Change CERVIS User Access Level
For details regarding the different CERVIS access levels and associated permissions, please reference the Knowledge Base Article here: CERVIS Access Levels & Permissions
Perfect - thanks!
Article is closed for comments.