You can elevate or lower a user's CERVIS access level at any time. To make this update please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the Search/Manage Volunteer Database link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Enter the volunteer's last name into the search field and click the Search Volunteer Database button.
- Once the search results are displayed, click on the Update / Edit Volunteer icon () to the left of the volunteer profile that you would like to update.
- Locate the CERVIS Access Level field, and change it to the desired access level (By default this is near the bottom of the page).
- Click the Update Volunteer Information button to save the change.
To add a new system user to your CERVIS account, reference the Knowledge Base Article here: Add Administrator or Other System User to Account
For details regarding the different CERVIS access levels and associated permissions, please reference the Knowledge Base Article here: CERVIS Access Levels & Permissions