The Sign-in Console can be accessed from the Main Dashboard by any user with greater than volunteer access to the system.
To access the Sign-in Console, follow the instructions below:
- Login to your CERVIS Account using the Admin Login page.
- Click on “Event / Project Sign in Console” under the “Event / Project Management” heading on the Main Dashboard.
- You are then given a few options as to how you would like the Sign-in Console to function.
- First, select to show all open opportunities or filter to only the Events/Projects that are associated with a particular Interest Category (this is most helpful if you have multiple locations.) Note that if you select a parent category that all of the subcategories will be included as well, but if you choose a subcategory, only that one will be included.
- This next option is only visible if you set up a printer for use with your console, and would allow you to select the printer location to use. For details on connecting a printer, see the knowledge base article linked HERE.
- Next, if you have Walk-in Registration enabled in your system, you can choose to use the full volunteer profile or the QuickReg form when volunteers are creating a profile. Turning on Walk-in Registration in your System Configuration will allow volunteers who have not previously registered for an event, or potentially even created a profile, to register day-of using the Sign-in Console.
- Lastly, choose to open the console in “Sign-in Mode” or “Administration Mode”. We recommend only using Administrative Mode if you are personally signing people in because you will remain logged in and can access the Main Dashboard. Whereas Sign-in Mode only allows the volunteers to see volunteer names and email address previews when searching for their profile and it can be left open all day without timing out.
For an overview of the Sign-in Console, reference the knowledge base article linked HERE.