To update a user's CERVIS access level, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Volunteer Database" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Enter the volunteer's last name into the search field and click the "Search Volunteer Database" button.
- Once the search results are displayed, click on the "Update Volunteer" button () to the left of the volunteer profile that you would like to update.
- Scroll down toward the bottom of the page and change the "CERVIS Access Level" field to the desired access level.
- Click the "Update Volunteer Information" button to save the change.
To add a new system user to your CERVIS account, please CLICK HERE to reference the knowledge base article on this topic.
For details regarding the different CERVIS access levels and associated permissions, please CLICK HERE to reference the knowledge base article on this topic.