To update a user's CERVIS access level, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Volunteer Database" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Enter the volunteer's last name into the search field and click the "Search Volunteer Database" button.
- Once the search results are displayed, click on the "Update Volunteer" button () to the left of the volunteer profile that you would like to update.
- Scroll down toward the bottom of the page and change the "CERVIS Access Level" field to the desired access level.
- Click the "Update Volunteer Information" button to save the change.
To add a new system user to your CERVIS account, reference the knowledge base article here: Add Administrator or Other System User to Account
For details regarding the different CERVIS access levels and associated permissions, please reference the knowledge base here: CERVIS Access Levels & Permissions