One of my volunteers logged an incorrect number of hours for a service project they are participating in. How can I adjust their hours to reflect the correct number of hours they participated?
Follow the steps below to adjust volunteer hours for a service project log entry:
- Login to your CERVIS Account.
- Click on Search / Manage Existing Opportunities under the “Opportunity Management” section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the service project for which you would like to adjust hours for the volunteer and click the Log Service Project Activity icon () to the left of the opportunity name.
- Locate the log entry you would like to adjust, and click the Adjust Hours icon () next to the number of hours currently logged.
- Enter the total number of hours that the volunteer should receive for the project.
- Click Adjust Hours.
If you need to adjust the hours for a volunteer in a 'Normal' or 'Time Slot' event, please CLICK HERE.