If you are using the Terms & Conditions function within CERVIS, you can choose to have it appear on the sign-in console. It will only be presented to those who do not already have an up-to-date Terms & Conditions electronic waiver on their profile. You can also configure your console to ask every volunteer a short questionnaire when they are signing in for their shift. This questionnaire can include up to three custom questions along with your Terms & Conditions. To learn more about including custom questions as a part of the sign-in process refer to the Knowledge Base Article: Customizing the Sign-in Console Questionnaire.
Please note that your Terms & Conditions must be configured before utilizing this feature, to learn more about using Terms & Conditions and setting them up, refer to the Knowledge Base article on Configuring Your Terms & Conditions - An Electronic Waiver.
Once these have been established, you can enable the Terms & Conditions to be a part of the sign-in process for the Sign-in Console, Mobile Sign-in, or both.
To Display 'Terms & Conditions' during sign-in follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on Edit System Configuration under the System Management heading on the Main Dashboard.
- Click on the Sign-in Console / Kiosk Options to expand the section.
- Locate the option titled “Display 'Terms & Conditions' during Sign-in” and select one of the options below:
- No - With this selection the Terms & Conditions will not appear when volunteers are using the Sign-in Console or Mobile Sign-in.
- Sign-in Console Only - With this selection the Terms & Conditions will only be displayed to volunteers on the Sign-in Console.
- Mobile Sign-in Only - With this selection the Terms & Conditions will only be displayed to volunteers using Mobile Sign-in console.
- Sign-in Console and Mobile Sign-in - With this selection the Terms & Conditions will be displayed to volunteers using either the Sign-in Console or Mobile Sign-in console.
As a note, regardless of this setting, your Terms & Conditions will be included on your application if you have them enabled as outlined in the Knowledge Base Article Configuring Your Terms & Conditions - An Electronic Waiver.
In order to help add a layer of security to your Terms & Conditions in this scenario, you can enable the option to require verification of a volunteer signing in by inputting the last 4 digits of their phone number. This setting is also found in the Sign-in Console / Kiosk Options section of the “System Configuration”, and if enabled simply requires that a volunteer input the matching last 4 digits of their Primary or Alternate phone number when signing in.