If you aren’t planning to use the Sign-in Console or Mobile Sign-in for your volunteers to sign-in when they arrive at an event, you can print paper sheets instead. If you want to print a sign-in sheet for just one event, please see our knowledge base article linked HERE.
If you have multiple events occurring on the same day, you have the option to print a combined sign-in sheet. This spreadsheet will include the sign-in information for multiple events that you can use as a master roster.
Follow the steps below to print a Combined Event Sign-in Sheet:
- Login to your CERVIS Account.
- Click on the "Search / Manage Existing Opportunities" link under the "Opportunity Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Search for and select the checkboxes next to the opportunities that you want included in the sign-in sheet.
- In the dropdown labeled “Opportunity Management Bulk Actions”, select "Print Combined Sign-in Sheet (CSV)".
- To the right of this option, you can select a specific date for which you would like to run the report.
- Click the button on the right with the same name to download the document.
In order to change the fields that are included on the sign-in sheet, you will need to change them for each opportunity individually by following the steps in the knowledge base article linked HERE.