A registered volunteer has not shown up for his shift and the system automatically assigned him the default credit hours. How can I pull a list of volunteers that were registered and did not sign in?
CERVIS assumes that a volunteer participates in a shift unless they have been manually marked as a "No Show" for the event by an Administrator. To see a list of all volunteers who have not signed in for their shift and mark them as a no show, follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS Account.
- Click on the "Search / Manage Existing Opportunities" link under the "Opportunity Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Search for and select the Event(s) where you would like to mark "no shows" by clicking on the checkboxes next to each Event (or use the check box in the heading to select all returned results).
- In the selection box at the bottom of the page, select the option to "Mark No Show Volunteers / Groups" then select the button to the left of the selection box with the same name to see all volunteers that did not sign in for a shift that already occurred in the selected event(s).
- Select the volunteer(s) that you would like to mark as no shows by clicking the checkbox(es) next to their names.
- Click the "Mark as No Show" button at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the action to complete it.
Marking a volunteer as a “no show” will unregister them from the event and put a note in their profile about the particular shift for which they were marked as a “No Show”. This allows you to search for volunteers who have had any number of “no shows” using the Advanced Volunteer Search. To see all Advanced Volunteer Search options, refer to the knowledge base article HERE.