You can customize the fields that are included on your QuickReg form by following the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS Account.
- Click on the "Edit System Configuration" link under the "System Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the "Information Collection" section and click on the heading to expand the section.
- Click on the "Reorder Volunteer Profile Fields / Configure QuickReg Fields" button.
- Select which fields to include in the QuickReg version of your application using the checkboxes to the right of each field. Note: You must always include volunteer Last Name, First Name, Primary Phone Number and Email Address.
- Click the "Save Order" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Note: Any fields you include other than Name, Phone Number, and Email Address will appear on a new screen after the volunteer completes the initial fields.