CERVIS enables you to offer "Paid" event types so volunteers or participants must pay using a credit card prior to completing their event registration. There is a $200 annual fee to use Paid events in your CERVIS system. To do so, please contact CERVIS Customer Support.
Once Paid event types have been enabled for your account, you must set-up and configure your PayPal Business account as well as your CERVIS account so they will communicate the correct payment and registration information to each other. Please follow the steps below to set up your PayPal Business account.
- Sign up for a PayPal Business Account by clicking HERE.
- Set up your PayPal Business Account to work with CERVIS by configuring the Instant Payment Notification (IPN).
- Log in to your PayPal business account at www.paypal.com/us/signin
- Click the settings icon at the top of your PayPal account page and then click Account Settings.
- On the Notifications page, click the Update link for the Instant payment notifications item.
- Click Choose IPN Settings to specify your listener's URL and activate the listener. The following page opens:
- For the "Notification URL" , enter: https://www.cervistech.com/acts/payment/paypal_verify.php
- Click the "Save" button.
- Sign in to your CERVIS account as an Administrator.
- Click on the Edit System Configuration option under the "System Management" Section of the Main Dashboard.
- Scroll down and expand the Payment Gateway section of the “System Configuration”.
- Enter your PayPal Business Account E-mail address into the PayPal Business Account E-mail field.
- Click the Update Configuration button.
If you have any questions or need assistance setting up your Paid Events, please submit a Support Request or CLICK HERE to reference the Knowledge Base Article for instructions on how to do so.
Article is closed for comments.