How do I send an email message to all the volunteers that are registered for a particular opportunity?
To send an email to volunteers registered for a SINGLE opportunity:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on “Search / Manage Existing Opportunities” under the “Opportunity Management” heading on the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the event in question in the list of events in the bottom section of the page and click on the “Manage Opportunity” icon ().
- Click the "Send E-mail to Registered Volunteers" link.
- Click the "Select All" checkbox in the header row to select all volunteers and groups registered for the opportunity, or select the individual volunteers and groups if you do not want to send the email every volunteer and group.
- Click the "Send E-mail to Selected" button.
- Select the options you desire and fill out the email subject and body.
- Click the "Send E-mail" button.
- Click the "OK" button to confirm your E-mail message.
To send an email to the volunteers participating in ONE OR MORE specified opportunities reference the knowledge base article HERE.
To send an email to your entire volunteer database please refer to the knowledge base article HERE.