I am trying to register a family of seven people for the same event. Is there any way to register them all at once instead of having to register each one individually?
To register multiple volunteers for the same opportunity at the same time, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the Search/Manage Volunteer Database link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Search for the volunteers whom you would like to register for the opportunity.
- You can enter the volunteers’ name (e.g. the family name) in the search field and click on the Search Volunteer Database button to display a listing of all matching volunteers in your database.
- You can also perform an Advanced Search as described in the Knowledge Base Article linked HERE.
- Click the checkbox to the left of each returned result that you wish to include in the bulk registration or click on the checkbox in the heading to select all returned results.
- Choose Register Selected Volunteers from the "Volunteer Management Bulk Options" dropdown, and click the associated button.
- Choose the desired opportunity from the "Opportunity Date - Name" selection box.
- Optionally add a "Reservation Code" or "Registration Note" in their respective fields, if applicable.
- Click on the Register [ # ] Volunteers for this opportunity button.
- Click the OK button at the top of the page to confirm the registration.
- For Time Slot Events, select the desired time slot and click the Register [ # ] Volunteers for Selected Time Slot button.
Please note, when registering multiple volunteers for an opportunity, you can only select one opportunity/time slot at a time. If you'd like to register the same group of volunteers in bulk for another opportunity/time slot, you will need to take the action multiple times. You are returned to the Bulk Opportunity Registration page after each successful bulk registration for convenience.