To change information on multiple volunteer profiles at the same time, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the Search/Manage Volunteer Database link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Search for the volunteers you wish to update by using any of the Standard or Advanced Options at the top of the menu. For more information about running an Advanced Search, refer to the Knowledge Base Article linked HERE.
- Click the checkbox to the left of each returned result that you wish to include in the bulk update or use the checkbox in the heading to select all returned results.
- Choose Update Selected Volunteer Profiles from the "Volunteer Management Bulk Options" dropdown, and click the associated button.
- Select the volunteer profile information item that you would like to update from the "Bulk Update Options" list. You may select any combination of available items from the list.
- Click the Select Item(s) to Bulk Update button.
- Fill in each field with the new and/or updated information that you wish to change for each selected volunteer.
- Click the Update Volunteer Information button.
- Click the Yes, Proceed with Bulk Update button to complete the Bulk Update action.
Article is closed for comments.