We have updated the system configuration to specify the URL of our liability waiver/medical release for our volunteers. How do we mark an opportunity to show that it requires them to complete the waiver/release when they register for an event?
To update an opportunity to show that it requires a liability waiver/medical release, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Opportunities" link under the "Opportunity Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the opportunity in question in the list of opportunities in the bottom section of the page and click on the “Update Opportunity” () button to the left of the opportunity name.
- Locate the "Require Liability Waiver/Medical Release" field and set the value to "Yes". Please note that this option will not be available unless the System Configuration has been configured to use a liability waiver/medical release. CLICK HERE for details on how to do this.
- Click the "Update Opportunity" button to save your changes.
Article is closed for comments.