We would like to display a short informational message to our volunteers whenever they login to their account to remind them about an upcoming event. How can we do this with CERVIS?
To display a pop-up system message to your volunteers or organization staff when they login to CERVIS, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Edit System Configuration" link under the "System Management" section of the Main Dashboard. Please note, this option will only be available to CERVIS users with the Administrator access level.
- Scroll down to the "Page Content" section of the system configuration, and update the "Display System Information Message:" field to one of the below values:
- Yes - All Logins: Will display the system message to all volunteers and organization staff when they login to CERVIS.
- Yes - Normal Login Only: Will display the system message only to volunteers when they login to CERVIS but not to organization staff.
- Yes - Privileged Login Only: Will display the system message only to organization staff when they login to CERVIS but not to volunteers.
- Move down to the "System Information Message:" field and specify the text you would like displayed as your pop-up informational system message.
- Click the "Update Configuration" button to save the configuration.
A sample system information message can be seen below: