We have an event that we originally specified needed 100 volunteers. We were just notified that the organization hosting the event can only use a maximum of 50 volunteers, but we have already had 75 register. Is there any way that we can identify who registered first so we can ask the others if they would like to transfer to another event?
To view the date and time that a volunteer was registered for an event, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Events" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the event in question in the list of events in the bottom section of the page and click on the icon to "Register Volunteers/Groups" ().
- Hold your mouse over the blue calendar icon () for each row to view the date and time the registration occurred.
- If you would like to sort the list by the date and time of registration for easier viewing, click the blue calendar icon () in the header row. Please note that sorting for Time Slot events is done on a per time slot basis.
From there, you can choose to email volunteers that registered after a certain date to ask if they would want to switch to another event, or unregister the last volunteers in the list to cut down you numbers to what is needed. Canceling event registration in this manner does not automatically generate a registration cancellation email notification, so you will need to ensure that volunteers are notified.