We have an opportunity where we are expecting a lot of volunteers, but we don’t have a set number. Is it possible to configure an opportunity for unlimited registration?
To configure an opportunity for unlimited registration, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Opportunities" link under the "Opportunity Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the opportunity in question from under the "Opportunity Search Result Listing" and click on the “Update Opportunity” button ().
- Locate the "Number of Volunteers Needed" field and set the value to "0" (zero).
- Click the "Update Opportunity" button to save the changes.
Please note: It is not possible to set unlimited registration for Time Slot events. Setting the "Needed" field to “0” in a Time Slot event will cause the respective time slot to be hidden and unavailable from volunteer registration. Up to a maximum of 999 volunteers can be specified for each time slot in a Time Slot event.