I would like to set an event so that a volunteer cannot cancel their registration with less than 24 or 48 hours remaining until the event. How can I do this?
To prevent volunteers from cancelling their registration a specific number of days in advance, please follow these steps:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Events" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the event in question in the list of events in the bottom section of the page and click on the “Update Event” icon ().
- Locate the "Automatically Close Event Registration" field and select the value of your choice. By default, this value is set to "After Event".
- Click the "Update Event Details" button to save the changes to the event.
Please Note: completing the steps above will prevent BOTH event registration AND registration cancellation. There is no way to configure these items independently.
If you do not want to lockout both event registration and event registration cancellation, you are able to receive email notification of event registration cancellation by referring to the knowledge base article HERE.