I would like to find all volunteers who have participated in service activities for a total of 10 hours or more over the last quarter so I can send them a thank you note. How can I do this?
To find volunteers that have participated a certain number of times or hours between two specified dates, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Advanced Volunteer Search" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the "Volunteer Participation Options" section and click on the heading to expand the section.
- Select "More Than", "Exactly", "Less Than", or "Between".
- Specify the number of times or hours you are interested in.
- Select either "Times Served" or "Hours" (you will also see any Impact Tracking items you've created).
- Enter the desired date range.
- Click the "Search Volunteer Database" button at the bottom of the page to display a listing of all matching volunteer profiles.
Please note that in order to search for a specific number of service hours, volunteer service hour tracking must be enabled in your System Configuration. This can be done by completing the steps in the knowledge base article: Track Volunteer Service Hours
For a listing of actions that can be completed once a search result listing has been displayed, please refer to the knowledge base article here: Available Actions for Returned Search Results