How do I submit a support request ticket to CERVIS?
Use the following steps to open a support request ticket:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Need Help?" button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Enter a search term into the search bar that appears. This will search our knowledge base for any articles that may address your question.
- If your question wasn't fully addressed in the knowledge base, click the "Contact us" button to reach out to the Customer Support team.
- Fill out the requested information. Please be as specific as possible when submitting a support request and be sure to include any information that you have available that may assist in getting the ticket resolved quickly.
- Click on the "Send" button.
Once the ticket has been submitted, you will receive an email with the ticket number and will be contacted via email by a member of the CERVIS Customer Support Team to update you on the status of the ticket or to request additional information if needed.
If you are unable to access your CERVIS account and this is the reason you need to open a support request ticket, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.