Is there a report or a spreadsheet volunteer supervisors can print with the total number of hours a volunteer has worked (per year or month)?
Yes, you can use the Volunteer Participation Report to quickly download/print the hours information for a certain volunteer or all of your volunteers within a certain date range. To do so, follow the steps below:
- From CERVIS Main Dashboard, select “Report Management” from the Volunteer Management heading.
- Enter the date range you would like to use for the report.
- Select whether you would like the report in a “Document” or “Spreadsheet” format.
- Under the “Volunteer Participation Report” you can pull the report for an individual volunteer by entering their first and last name in the respective boxes or on all volunteers in your system by leaving the boxes blank.
- Under “Detail”, select “High” or “Low” based on whether or not you would like to see every registration or a summary of the registrations, and select “Show Active”.
- Click “Run Report”.
If you need different information than what this report displays, reference our knowledge base article HERE for a list of all of the available reports. If you are unable to find the specific report that you are looking for, please contact our CERVIS Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an online Support Request by selecting “CERVIS Helpdesk & Knowledge Base” from the Main Dashboard, and selecting “Submit a Request” at the top of the page and we would be more than happy to help you locate the report you need.