Opportunities are the main way that you will record activity in CERVIS. There are four different types of opportunities that allow you to create different kinds of activities for which your volunteers can register.
To Add a New Opportunity:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Add New Opportunity" link under the "Opportunity Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Select what type of opportunity you would like to create from the “Opportunity Type” selection box. For more details on the different opportunity types, review the article linked HERE.
- Fill in the required information (denoted by an asterisk "*"), at a minimum.
- Select "Create Opportunity".
Article is closed for comments.