This feature allows you to send an email to participants of multiple opportunities. You may have several events happening all on one day or as part of a week-long event. If you want to send an email to everyone, this saves you from being required to go into each opportunity's management screen to send an email to those participants.
Follow these steps to E-mail participants of multiple opportunities:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Opportunities" link under the "Opportunity Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Search for and select the opportunity/opportunities about which you are emailing using the check box(es) next to the opportunities.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the “Send E-mail to Registered Volunteers / Groups” option from the selection box under the opportunity listing, then click the button with the same name to the left.
- This will take you to the email composition screen where you can include additional recipients, an email subject, message, and up to 4 attachments (2 MB limit each).
- When the e-mail is complete, click the “Send E-mail” button to send the e-mail immediately, or click the "Schedule E-mail Delivery" button to have the system send the email at a later date.
- Once the e-mail has been successfully sent, you will be returned to the Main Dashboard, and a message in green reading “E-mail Message Successfully Sent!” will appear at the top of your screen.