Follow these steps to add, update, or view availability times:
- From CERVIS Main Dashboard, select Availability Inventory Management from the Attribute Management list.
- To view the list of existing availabilities, simply scroll past the Availability Name and Availability Description fields.
- To add a new availability, fill in the Availability Code (required), Availability Name field (required) and the Availability Description field (optional), then select Add Availability.
- Once the availability has been successfully added, a message in green reading “Success! Your Availability has been added!” will appear above the list of existing availability, and the new item will appear on the list numerically based on its Availability Code.
- Once selected, a warning message in red reading “Are you absolutely certain that you want to delete these availabilities from CERVIS? Deleting these items will completely remove them from the system and from any volunteer that is assigned to the availability. If you need to remove an availability from a volunteer, use the volunteer management dashboard. Availabilities should only be deleted from the system if they are no longer needed.” will appear in the upper left corner of your screen. You have the option to select Yes, Proceed with Delete or No, Cancel & Return.
- If you select Yes, Proceed with Delete, the item(s) will be deleted, and a message in red reading “Availability(s) Removed Successfully” will appear above the list of existing Availabilities.
- If you select No, Cancel & Return, it will take you back to the Availability Management screen, and the item(s) will not be deleted.
5. To update an existing availability, choose the item you want to update from the list by clicking on the box to the left of the Actions section of the Availability you want to update (a check-mark will appear once selected), then select Update Selected Availability.
- You will now be able to change the Availability Code field, Availability Name field and/or the Availability Description field.
- Make any needed changes, then select Update Availability. Once the item has been successfully modified, a message in green reading “Availability Updated Successfully” will appear above the list of existing availability entries.
- �If you decide not to make any changes, select Cancel Update, and you will be taken back to the Availability Management screen, and the item will not be modified.
6. Select Main Dashboard to return to the full menu.
You can also choose to search for volunteers based on availability through this menu in three different ways using the buttons located next to each item:
- Full Search: this search will show you any volunteer who has this inventory item in his/her profile.
- ONLY Search: this search will show you volunteers who only have this particular item in his/her profile.
- NULL Search: this search will show you volunteers who do NOT have this particular item in his/her profile.