You can enable volunteer birth date / birthday hour tracking in your CERVIS console, by following the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Edit System Configuration" link under the "System Management" section of the Main Dashboard. Please note, this option will only be available to CERVIS users with the Administrator access level.
- Scroll down to the "Information Collection" section of the System Configuration and click to expand.
- Locate the "Track Volunteer Birth Date" field and set it to either "Yes - Required" or "Yes - Optional". Please note, this option may not be available depending on your purchased CERVIS edition.
- Click the "Update Configuration" button to save your changes and return to the Main Dashboard.