Keeping a record of volunteer service hours is not only important to your organization, but also to your volunteers. For this reason, we have made it very simple for staff members or volunteers to print a record of the hours that they have served with you.
Volunteers can print their summary by following the written steps or watching the video below.
We recommend sending this video to volunteers or even embedding it in your website for easy access.
- Login to your CERVIS volunteer portal.
- Click View or Print Volunteer Activity History near the bottom of the page.
- If your account is linked with any family members, you must select the name of the person whom you would like to report on then click the View Activity for Selected Volunteer button.
- This screen will display all activity one year prior to the current day and one year after the current day by default. If you need to change this, adjust the date range near the top of the page.
- Select all visible activities using the checkbox in the “Event Registration Information” heading or choose just certain activities using the individual checkboxes next to them.
- Click the Print Summary (Adobe PDF) button at the bottom of the page. The download will begin immediately.
As an administrator, you can print a volunteer summary by following the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the Search / Manage Volunteer Database link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Search for the volunteer for whom you want to print an hours summary.
- Click on the Register for an Event button to the left of their name.
- Next to “Display activity between these dates” enter the date range for activity that you would like to print a report.
- Select all of the activity within that date range by clicking on the checkbox in the heading. Or select individual records by using the checkboxes next to each activity.
- Click either the Print Summary (Adobe PDF) or Print Summary (MS Word) button, depending on the desired report format. The download will begin immediately.
All Volunteer Activity Reports include two verification methods on the PDF format as a courtesy if the recipient needs to verify the volunteer’s hours. Recipients of the report can either scan the included Verification QR Code or visit the listed link and enter the Verification Code to verify the report has not been tampered with.
If you would like to use a custom header image at the top of this report, contact our Customer Support team by following the steps in the knowledge base article HERE.