To view who has administrator access to your CERVIS account, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Advanced Volunteer Search" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Click on the "CERVIS Account Status Options" heading to expand the search list.
- From the "Find Volunteers that match any of these selected system access level options" field, select the access level you are searching for. Note: to select multiple access levels at once, hold down the 'Ctrl' key while clicking on multiple options.
- Once you have selected the access levels you are searching for, click on the "Search Volunteer Database" button at the top or bottom of the screen.
If you need to change the access level of any of these administrators, you can do so by following the steps in the article linked HERE.