CERVIS v8.0.0 - May 11, 2019
See the new features in our Spring Update Video: https://youtu.be/5WPeuvcQftE
Improved Program Oversight
Here at CERVIS, we are always looking for ways to help you better manage and utilize your volunteer data. In this update, we have included new ways to collect, view, and report on the data in your system.
- "At a Glance" Dashboard Charts - Have you ever wondered how many new volunteers you had last month compared to the previous month? Or how many hours have been served in one of your Interest Categories compared to another? You can now see a snapshot of your volunteer activity represented visually as soon as you log in to your account. The new interactive charts on your Main Dashboard allow you to see how many hours were served, the number of active volunteers, and the number of new volunteers for each month. They also show you how many hours were served in each of your top 25 Interest Categories during the previous year.
- E-mail Analytics Summary Report - As an added feature related to our new email analytics tracking, there is now a single report that will show you the analytics for all emails sent through your system within a particular date range. Instead of having to locate and view each email individually, you can now see how many views, clicks, unsubscribes, and failures were performed for multiple emails at once.
- Event Registration Summary Report - It is important to have the right number of volunteers for any given opportunity, so we have added a report that provides an easier way to track how many volunteers are registered for your events. You can download the Event Registration Summary for multiple events to see how many volunteers are registered, helping you determine if you are on track with your recruiting goals.
- Registration Cancellation Feedback - Do you ever need to know why your volunteer cancelled their registration, either for your own curiosity or for reporting purposes? It is now easier-than-ever to receive that information. When your volunteers cancel their registration, they are given the option to include a cancellation note that will be sent to the event organizer(s).
Enhanced Data Exporting
We understand that sharing information between CERVIS and your CRM database is very important to ensure proper data management for your organization. Although automatic integration is not always an option, we have given you the ability to export your data from CERVIS in a customizable format so that you can easily import it into your CRM software.
- Exporting Data to Other Systems - We offer direct integrations with some CRM software programs, but there are so many options out there that we cannot possibly integrate with them all. What we can do, however, is offer a way to pull your data from your CERVIS console in a manner that will make it easy to import into your CRM software.
- Custom Spreadsheets - You are now able to fully customize the information that is downloaded in the spreadsheet option on your Volunteer Management Dashboard. Create and save spreadsheet templates, and with just a few clicks, download the specific data needed, in your desired order, to be imported into your CRM software.
- Lifetime Hours - In addition to being able to download basic profile information about your volunteers (such as address, phone number, age, etc.), you can now also include their lifetime hours in your export. This allows you to import this information into your donor database, so you can track their volunteer hours as well as their donor and personal information.
Learn more about our enhanced data export feature here: https://youtu.be/gEuRwttGTLI
Service Project Activity Scheduling
Do you have individuals or groups that volunteer on a regular basis but are not part of a regular time slot event? Maybe you have a volunteer who covers your front desk every Monday from 8am-12pm, or you have a driver who delivers meals for you every other Tuesday afternoon. Previously, it may have been easy to forget when they were planning to come or just generally challenging to manage their volunteerism. We are excited to introduce a feature that will allow you to create a schedule for an individual or a group within a Service Project. The Service Project Schedule feature allows you to build out a schedule framework based on the dates/times a volunteer plans to serve. This will then allow you to visually see the volunteer's activity schedule and proceed to log those hours as they complete them. See this new feature in action by clicking here: https://youtu.be/Wyerx4RxdUg
Upgraded System-Wide Functionality
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Assorted minor functionality enhancements.
- Numerous performance optimizations.
**Please note, not all new features are available to Basic and Standard Edition customers.**
Article is closed for comments.