Time Slot Events are useful for a variety of volunteer opportunities. These span from one day events with multiple different shifts at the same time, to daily opportunities that occur multiple times per day. Events like this can easily have hundreds of available slots. CERVIS has a feature that allows you to repeat time slots on a recurring schedule to help with the creation of events with a lot of shifts.
Follow the steps below to create an event with repeating time slots:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on “Add New Opportunity” under the “Opportunity Management” section of the Main Dashboard.
- Next to “Opportunity Type” select “Time Slot”.
- Enter the number of base Time Slots you want to create in the box next to “Event Type” and click “Add Slots”.
- For example, if you have a shift from 10am-12pm and another from 2pm-4pm available every weekday, you will enter “2” to create one slot for each of those shifts initially. You will repeat these base shifts later in the event creation process.
- In the example from above, you would select the “Repeat Time Slot” button for the 10am - 12pm slot. In the pop-up box next to “Repeat On”, check “M, Tu, W, Th, F”; leave the “Repeat” field as “Weekly”; and set the start and end date for the event to be the date of the next shift and the last date you want the shift to occur.
Article is closed for comments.