Time Slot Events are useful for a variety of volunteer opportunities. These span from one day events with multiple different shifts at the same time, to daily opportunities that occur multiple times per day. Events like this can easily have hundreds of available slots. CERVIS has a feature which allows you to repeat time slots on a recurring schedule to help you with this process.
Follow the steps below to create an event with repeating time slots:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on “Add New Event” under the “Event / Project Management” section of the Main Dashboard.
- Next to “Event Type” select “Time Slot”.
- Enter the number of base Time Slots you want to create in the box next to “Event Type” and click “Add Slots”.
- For example, if you have a shift from 10am-12pm and another from 2pm-4pm available every weekday, you will enter “2” to create one slot for each of those shifts as you are setting up the event and you will repeat them later in the event creation process.
- In the example from above, you would select the 10am - 12pm slot then under “Repeat On”, check “M, Tu, W, Th, F”; leave the “Repeat” as “Weekly”; and set the start and end date for the event.