Follow these steps to add, update, or view Checklist Items:
To ADD a new item, follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS Account.
- Click on “Checklist Item Inventory” under the “Attribute Management” heading on the Main Dashboard.
- Enter the “Checklist Item Name”.
- Add an optional “Checklist Item Description”.
- “Auto Assign” determines if this task or item should be assigned to every volunteer when a new profile is created. Leave this as “No” if you prefer to manually assign this task to certain volunteers.
- “Type” determines if a checklist item and its completion status are visible to your volunteers or if they are only visible from the administrative perspective. Regardless, only your staff can make changes to a checklist item.
- The “Due Date” of a Checklist Item allows you to create a time frame after which an item will automatically be considered overdue if it has not been completed.
To VIEW the list of existing Checklist Items, scroll to the bottom portion of the page under the “Checklist Item Inventory” heading.
To UPDATE an existing Checklist Item, select the checkbox to the left of the item and click “Update Selected Checklist Item”. Update the information in the fields on the top of the page then select “Update Checklist Item” to save your changes. Or select “Cancel Update” if you do not wish to proceed with the update.
To REMOVE one or more Checklist Items, select the checkbox to the left of the item and click “Remove Selected Checklist Items”. (Note: This will permanently remove any associated data on volunteer profiles.)
You can also SEARCH for volunteers based on Checklist Items through this menu using the buttons located next to each item. More robust searches can be performed through the Advanced Volunteer Search, if needed. Please see below for a description of each of the search icons in this menu:
- Full Search: this search will show you any volunteer who are assigned this particular item in his/her profile.
- ONLY Search: this search will show you all volunteers who were only assigned this particular item in his/her profile.
- NULL Search: this search will show you volunteers who are NOT assigned this particular item in his/her profile.
For instructions on how to manage the checklist on an individual volunteer’s profile, please follow the steps in the knowledge base article HERE.