CERVIS v5.3.0 - June 18, 2016
Please note, not all new features are available to Basic and Standard Edition customers.
Enhanced Volunteer Experience
- Reorder All Volunteer Profile Fields - For those of you who want to have your volunteer profile questions in a specific order, this update is for you! Now you can reorder all of your volunteer profile fields, including the custom fields, so your volunteers fill in their information in the exact order that you specify.
- Unsubscribe Volunteers from Confirmation, Reminder, and Thank You Emails - Do you have volunteers who serve often, but get tired of all the automatic emails that they receive from you? Now those with Leadership Team and Administrator access can "unsubscribe" volunteers from Confirmation, Reminder, and Thank You emails in their volunteer profiles.
- Change Page Headings - We've given you the ability to change page headings for the Event Registration Listing and Service Project Listing webpages in the System Configuration.
Improved Volunteer Management
- View Wait-Listed Volunteers - This information has been added to the Event Participation Report so Event Leaders and above can view the wait-listed volunteers.
- Change Label Tags - We realize that not all organizations use the same verbiage, so we have added the ability for you to change the label tags on volunteer creation and update pages for the primary and alternate phone number fields. If you'd like to update these label tags, you can do so in the System Configuration.
- Missing Profile Photo Search - Needing to know which volunteers are missing a volunteer profile photo? Using the Advanced Volunteer Search, you can now search for volunteers without profile photos.
- Search Events by Zip Code Radius - Your volunteers have always had this capability, but now you do too! In the Event Management dashboard, you can now search for events based on zip code radius.
Upgraded System-wide Functionality
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Assorted minor functionality enhancements.
- Numerous performance optimizations.