CERVIS v3.1.0 - October 18, 2013
Please note, not all new features are available to Basic and Standard Edition customers.
Expanded Bulk Time Slot Functionality
- Added functionality to select/unselect all time slots when performing bulk time slot update activities.
- Implemented new capability to sort time slots by date, status and more, when updating time slot events.
- In addition to the options currently available for bulk updating time slot events, you can now also update display order based on sort criteria.
- Display and layout has been improved to enhance the user experience when accessing CERVIS from mobile devices.
Group Management Options
- Added ability to search for individuals assigned as the primary and alternate group leaders for CERVIS groups within the system to allow for improved communication with group leaders.
Bulk Event Attribute Enhancement
- Implemented new feature that allows you to update the name of multiple events at the same time with find and replace functionality. If you've ever needed to copy multiple events and change a common text phrase within the event name (i.e. Change 2013 to 2014 or remove Copy - from duplicated events ), you'll really love this feature.
Improved Event Management
- Save time and effort when manually registering volunteers or groups for events. Now you can send multiple event registration confirmation emails at the same time with the click of a button.