CERVIS v2.7.3 - Apr 24, 2013
Please note, not all new features are available to Basic and Standard Edition customers.
Custom Field Participation Report
We have added a new report to the CERVIS Report Management Dashboard that allows you to pull a participation report grouped by volunteer custom field attributes. To access this new report:
- Login to your CERVIS Account
- Click on the "Report Management" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard
- Enter your desired date range and specify the desired report format at the top of the screen
- Scroll down and locate the "Volunteer Participation Report by Custom Field Value" report
- Select the desired custom field and the detail level
- Click the "Run Report" button to pull up the report
Added Number of Individual Volunteers to Report Totals
The number of individual volunteers has been added to the Group Participation Report, Interest Category Participation Report, Event Participation Report, and the Yearly Participation Summary Report. This will allow you to easily calculate the number of individual volunteers that you have participating in your volunteer opportunities instead of just the number of registrations.
Added Individual Service Hours to Reports
The number of individual volunteer service hours has been added to the Group Participation Report, Interest Category Participation Report, Event Participation Report, and the Yearly Participation Summary Report. This will allow you to view individual volunteer participation hours for your volunteer opportunities instead of just the total hours of all volunteer participation.