Events are the main way that you will record activity in CERVIS. There are four different types of events that allow you to create different opportunities for which your volunteers can register.
To Add a New Event:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Add New Event" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Select what type of event you would like to create from the “Event Type” selection box. For more details on the different event types, review the article linked HERE.
- Fill in the required information (denoted by an asterisk "*"), at a minimum.
- Select "Submit Event Details".