This feature allows you to send an email to participants of multiple events. You may have several events happening all on one day or as part of a week-long event. If you want to send an email to everyone, this saves you from being required to go into each event's management screen and send an email to those participants.
Follow these steps to E-mail participants of multiple events:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Events" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Search for and select the event(s) about which you are emailing using the check boxes next to the events.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the “Send E-mail to Registered Volunteers / Groups” option from the selection box, then click the button with the same name to the left.
- From this screen you can include additional recipients, an email subject, message, and up to 4 attachments (2 MB limit each).
- When the e-mail is complete, click the “Send E-mail” button to send the e-mail immediately, or click the "Schedule E-mail Delivery" button to have the system send the email at a later date.
- Once the e-mail has been successfully sent, you will be returned to the Main Dashboard, and a message in green reading “E-mail Message Successfully Sent!” will appear at the top of your screen.