There are ten reports with varying levels of detail offered in the Report Management feature.
Follow these steps to manage reports:
- From CERVIS Main Dashboard, select Report Management from the Volunteer Management list.
- Select the date range you would like for the report.
- Note: Only reports with the calendar icon use the date range field.
The eight different report types are as follows:
- Group Participation Report
- Interest Category Participation Report
- Volunteer Participation Report
- Event/Project Participation Report
- Yearly Participation Summary Report (by month)
- New Volunteer Report
- CERVIS Permission Level Report
- Volunteer Summary Report by Custom Field Value
- Volunteer Participation Report by Custom Field Value
- Custom Participation Report
More details about different report options can be found at the following support knowledge base article: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/342880. If you are unable to find the specific report that you are looking for, please contact our CERVIS Customer Support Team at email@example.com. You can also submit an online Support Request by selecting CERVIS Customer Support Tool from the Main Dashboard, and selecting Submit a Request and we would be more than happy to help you locate the report you need.