There are two way to register for an event using a registration code from the volunteers perspective.
Method 1 - Using the link generated for a specific reservation code:
1. Login to your administrative dashboard.
2. Select "Reservation Management" under the "Volunteer Management" heading.
3. Locate the reservation which you would like your volunteers to use.
4. Select the link icon next to the specific Reservation Code, and copy the URL from the new tab. (The link generated by this is your Event Listing Page with that specific Reservation Code automatically input).
5. Send this URL to any volunteer whom you would like to register for an event using that specific Reservation Code.
6. Jump to Step 4 of Method 2 below.
Method 2 - Manually Inputting the Reservation Code:
1. Ensure that you are not logged into your administrative login and navigate to your Event Listing Page.
2. Select the "Use Reservation Code" button as highlighted in the image below:
3. Input the code that you will be using and select "Apply Reservation Code."
4. From the newly filtered listing of events select the event which you would like to register for.
Note: if you have entered a correct reservation code you will be able to see that the code has been applied as in the image below:
5. After selecting an event and choosing to register for the event, following prompts to check for your account and then to login or create an account, you will be notified that your registration has been completed using the reservation code as in the image below: