The Event Secondary Organizer is used in the same manner as the primary Event Organizer and you can choose to place any member of your console with Event Leader access or higher as the Event Secondary Organizer. This individual will have the same level of access as the Primary Event Organizer to the event and its registrants.
The only difference between the Event Organizer and the Event Secondary Organizer is that the Event Secondary Organizer's name and contact information will not be listed online for volunteers to view.
For more information about what access Event Leaders have when assigned to a specific event, please refer to the "Event Leader" column in the following Knowledge Base Article by clicking HERE.
To ADD an Event Secondary Organizer follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS Account.
- Select "Search / Manage Existing Events" under the "Event Management" heading.
- Search for the event to which you would like to add a Secondary Organizer.
- Click the button to the left of the Event name to "Update / Edit Event" ().
- Scroll down to the "Event Secondary Organizer" line and enter an Event Leader in the "Name Lookup" field.
- Select "Update Event Information”.
To REMOVE an Event Secondary Organizer follow the instructions below:
- Follow steps 1 through 4 above.
- Scroll down to the "Event Secondary Organizer" line and select the "" button.
- Select "Update Event Information".