There are two different links available for each event that you can use to direct your volunteers to the registration page for that specific opportunity instead of your full Event Listing Page.
- The “Event ID” link is used if you want to direct volunteers to an event that is visible to the public (meaning the “Show on Web Registration” field is set to one of the “Yes” options).
- The “Event Registration Code” link can be used to share an event with a particular set of volunteers. This is often used in the context of “Private” or “Invite Only” events.
Follow the steps below to find either of the links mentioned above for a specific event:
- Login to your CERVIS Account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Events" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Search for and locate the event in question.
- Click on the “View Event Details” () icon to the left of the event name and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the link icon () for the one that you would like to use and copy out either one of the two links in the popup. There is a long-form and short-form version of each link.
For more information about creating a private/hidden event, see the knowledge base article linked HERE.
For information about how to create links to other areas of your system, see the knowledge base article linked HERE.