Is it possible to generate a link directly to a volunteering opportunity to send out to volunteers so they do not view the normal Event Listing page first?
Yes, you can manually create a link directly to the description page of an event. This can be created as the standalone console URL, or to be embedded within an iFrame.
To create this link you will need two pieces of information from your console and one of the following links.
The information that you need from your console is your Console ID Number and the Event ID Number for which you would like to produce a link.
- If you are unsure what your Console ID Number is please contact CERVIS Customer Support.
- An Event ID Number for a specific event can be found by following the instructions below:
- Login to your admin dashboard.Select "Search / Manage Existing Events" under the "Event Management" heading.
- Search for and select the event that you would like to view.
- Select "Update Event Information."
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the Event ID number.
To create a standalone console version of a direct link use the following link replacing the two bolded phrases with the correct variables (including the "<" and ">" symbols).
https://www.cervistech.com/acts/console.php?console_id=<CONSOLE ID NUMBER>&console_type=event_list&event_id=<EVENT ID NUMBER>
To create a link to be integrated into your website or into an iFrame use the following link replacing the two bolded phrases with the correct variables (including the "<" and ">" symbols).
https://www.cervistech.com/acts/webreg/eventdetail.php?event_id=<EVENT ID NUMBER>&org_id=<CONSOLE ID NUMBER>