I would like to view an Excel spreadsheet with all of our volunteer data in it. How can I do this?
You can export volunteer data to an Excel spreadsheet by following the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Volunteer Database" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Leave the search field blank and click on the "Search Volunteer Database" button. This will display a listing of all volunteers in your database.
- Put a check mark in the select all checkbox in the header row of the returned results (just to the left of the "Actions" column) to select all the returned results, which in this case was your entire database.
- Click the "Spreadsheet" button.
This will save a comma separated value (.csv) file or Excel spreadsheet to your computer with the following information:
- CERVIS ID
- Last Name
- First Name
- Email Address
- Pri Phone
- Alt Phone
- Age Group
- T-Shirt Size
- Birth Date
- Mailing Address
- Emergency Contact Name
- Emergency Contact Phone
- DoD/Military Installation Access
- CERVIS Access Level
- E-mail Subscription Status
- Confirmation E-mail Subscription Status
- Reminder E-mail Subscription Status
- Thank You E-mail Subscription Status
- Account Status
- Mobile Sign-in Status
- Background Check Status
- Background Check Date
- Medical Release Status
- Team Leader Preference
- Terms & Conditions Acceptance Date
- Account Creation Date
- Years of Service
- Last Account Activity Date
- Total Events
- Custom Fields
- Interest Category Membership
- Group Membership
- Volunteer Notes
Please note, only those fields which you have enabled in the System Configuration will appear in the spreadsheet.