To create a new event by duplicating an old event, follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS Account.
- Click on "Search/Manage Existing Events" under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Search for the event(s) that you would like to duplicate.
- Click on the check box next to the Event name(s) for the previous year's event(s) that you are looking to duplicate. Please note: You can duplicate multiple events at one time by selecting multiple check boxes at once.
- From the drop down box, select "Bulk Duplicate Events".
- Confirm that you want to duplicate the event.
- Click on the “Update / Edit Event” icon () for the event that you just duplicated (it will be highlighted in red).
- Update the Event Name and Start Date/Time and End Date/Time as well as any other fields. **For instructions on how to bulk update Time Slot Event information, please CLICK HERE.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Update Event / Project" button to complete the update.