I want to duplicate events from a year ago. How do I do this?
To create a new event by duplicating an old event, follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS Account.
- Click on "Search/Manage Existing Events" under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- If the event happened in the past, you will need to search for "Closed" events by using the Display Advanced Search Options feature which will display all past events.
- Click on the check box next to the Event name(s) for the previous year's event(s) that you are looking to duplicate and/ or update. Please note: You can duplicate multiple events at one time by selecting multiple check boxes at once.
- From the drop down box, select "Bulk Duplicate Events".
- Confirm that you want to duplicate the event.
- Click on the Event name for the event that you just duplicated (it will be highlighted in red).
- Click "Update Event Information for Copy".
- Update the Event Name and Start Date/Time and End Date/Time. **To bulk update Time Slot Event information, please view the following knowledge base article: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/330876.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Update Event Details" button to complete the update.