We recently had a member of our organization leave who has "Leadership Team" access to our CERVIS account. How can I remove his access to the system?
To update a user's CERVIS access level, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Volunteer Database" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Enter the volunteer's last name into the search field and click the "Search Volunteer Database" button.
- Once the search results are displayed, click on the Manage Volunteer icon (blue (), green (), yellow (), or red () person icon just to the right of the checkbox for the desired row)
- Click on the "Update Volunteer Information" link (first in the list) on the Volunteer Management screen.
- Scroll down toward the bottom of the screen and change the "CERVIS Access Level" field to the desired access level.
- Click the "Update Volunteer Information" to save the change.
To add a new system user to your CERVIS account, please reference the following support knowledge base article: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/336816.
For details regarding the different CERVIS access levels and associated permissions, please reference the following support knowledge base article: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/336715.