If a volunteer already has a profile created, how do they go in and add or removed interest categories and/or groups from their profile?
To allow volunteers who already have a volunteer profile in CERVIS to add or remove groups, interest categories, skills, equipment, or availability to/from their volunteer profile, please direct the volunteer to complete the steps below:
- Navigate to the event registration page for your organization.
- Click on the "Sign in (to Manage Your Profile)" button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your email address and first name in the fields provided on the account check page.
- Click the "Nextt" button.
- Enter your email address and CERVIS password in the field provided on the account check page. If you do not know your password, please follow the instructions in the following support knowledge base article: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/365381.
- Click the "Sign in to CERVIS" button.
- Click the "View/Update Volunteer Profile Information" link under the "Profile Management" section of the Main Menu.
- Select your name from the list displayed
- Click the "Update Information for Selected Volunteer" button.
- Select from the available links to update desired interest categories, skills, equipment, availability, and/or groups.
To allow volunteers to specify groups, interest categories, skills, equipment, and/or availability when they initially create a volunteer profile, please follow the instructions in the following support knowledge base article: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/351398.