How do I send an email message to all the volunteers that are registered for a particular event?
To send an email to volunteers registered for a SINGLE event:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Events" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the event in question in the list of events in the bottom section of the page and click on the “Manage Event” icon ().
- Click the "Send E-mail to Registered Volunteers" link.
- Click the "Select All" checkbox in the header row to select all volunteers and groups registered for the event, or select the individual volunteers and groups if you do not want to send the email every volunteer and group.
- Click the "Send E-mail to Selected" button.
- Select the options you desire and fill out the email subject and body.
- Click the "Send E-mail" button.
- Click the "OK" button to confirm your E-mail message.
To send an email to the volunteers participating in ONE OR MORE specified events reference the knowledge base article HERE.
To send an email to your entire volunteer database please refer to the knowledge base article HERE.