I am trying to register a family of seven people for the same event. Is there any way to register them all at once instead of having to register each one individually?
To register multiple volunteers for the same event at the same time, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Volunteer Database" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Enter the volunteer's name in the search field and click on the "Search Volunteer Database" button. This will display a listing of all matching volunteers in your database. You can also perform an advanced search as described in this support knowledge article: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/342709 and perform a bulk register on those results, depending on your specific needs.
- Place a checkmark in the checkbox to the left of each returned result that you wish to include in the bulk registration.
- Click the "Bulk Register" button.
- Specify the desired event in the "Event Date - Name:" field.
- Click on the "Register # Volunteers for this event" button.
- Click the "OK" button at the top of the page.
- For all registrations other than Time Slot Events, the registration is now complete.
- For Time Slot Events: select the desired time slot and hit the "Register # Volunteers for this event" button.