I am trying to register a family of seven people for the same event. Is there any way to register them all at once instead of having to register each one individually?
To register multiple volunteers for the same event at the same time, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Volunteer Database" link under the "Volunteer Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Search for the volunteers whom you would like to register for the event.
- You can enter the volunteer's name (e.g. the family name) in the search field and click on the "Search Volunteer Database" button to display a listing of all matching volunteers in your database. You can also perform an advanced search as described in the knowledge base article linked HERE.
- Click the checkbox to the left of each returned result that you wish to include in the bulk registration or click on the checkbox in the heading to select all returned results.
- Click the "Bulk Register" button.
- Choose the desired event from the "Event Date - Name" selection box.
- Optionally add a "Reservation Code" or "Registration Note" in their respective fields, if applicable.
- Click on the "Register # Volunteers for this event" button.
- Click the "OK" button at the top of the page to confirm the registration.
- For Time Slot Events, select the desired time slot and hit the "Register # Volunteers for this event" button.