We have updated the system configuration to specify the URL of our liability waiver/medical release for our volunteers. How do we mark an event to show that it requires them to complete the waiver/release when they register for an event?
To update an event to show that it requires a liability waiver/medical release, please follow the step below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Events" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the event in question in the list of events in the bottom section of the page and click on the event name.
- Click the "Update Event Information" link (first in the list).
- Locate the "Require Liability Waiver/Medical Release:" field and set the value to "Yes". Please note that this option will not be available unless the system configuration has been configured to use a liability waiver/medical release as described here: http://support.cervistech.com/entries/337261.
- Click the "Update Event Details" button to save the changes to the event.