We have updated the system configuration to specify the URL of our liability waiver/medical release for our volunteers. How do we mark an event to show that it requires them to complete the waiver/release when they register for an event?
To update an event to show that it requires a liability waiver/medical release, please follow the step below:
- Login to your CERVIS account.
- Click on the "Search/Manage Existing Events" link under the "Event/Project Management" section of the Main Dashboard.
- Locate the event in question in the list of events in the bottom section of the page and click on the “Update Event” () button to the left of the event name.
- Locate the "Require Liability Waiver/Medical Release" field and set the value to "Yes". Please note that this option will not be available unless the System Configuration has been configured to use a liability waiver/medical release. CLICK HERE for details on how to do this.
- Click the "Update Event Details" button to save the changes to the event.